Our main service is "to promote Scientific, Educational, Research and Development activities by improving the theory and practice of all the areas." As a catalyst, following sub-divisions are part of The Institute of Doctors Engineers and Scientists; to promote and focus on the different subject.
- Association of Computer Electrical Electronics and Communication Engineering (ACEECOM)
- Association of Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineers (AMAE)
- Association of Civil and Environmental Engineers (ACEE)
- Association of Biotechnology and Life Science (ABLF)
- Association of Medical and Dental Doctors (AMDD)
- Royal Society for Physicists and Scientists (RSPS)
- Royal Society for Chemists and Scientists (RSCS)
- Royal Society for Mathematicians and Researchers (RSMR)
- International Association for Managers and Economists (IAME)
- International Royal Council for Lawyers (IRCL)
We bring together Researchers, Scientists, Doctors, Engineers, Scholars and Students in the areas of Medical, Dental, Science, Arts, Law, Engineering and Technology, and provides a forum for the dissemination of original research results, new ideas, Research and development, practical experiments, which concentrate on both theory and practices.
We also encourage regional and international communication and collaboration; promote professional interaction and lifelong learning; recognize outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations; encourage scholar researchers to pursue studies and careers in circuit branches and its applications.
Our association is beyond the scope of just a technical cooperation on the R&D activities; to the cover the rage of services to disseminate knowledge and information.